Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, Louisiana, Illinois, and North Carolina.
About the team & Opportunity:
The People Data Analyst will play a key role in the growth of our People Strategy, Innovation, and Analytics group. The ideal candidate will need to be team oriented, and have both solid analytical as well as communication skills. The core focus of this role will be helping Quartet identify opportunities through its people data (e.g engagement survey data, ATS data, compensation data etc...). This role will collect and cleanse new datasets, help develop and manage data visualizations build and manage databases, and leverage Quartet's employee data for critical insights into our most important asset; our people.
- Perform complex analysis of datasets and conduct appropriate data validation
- Collection and cleaning of datasets across multiple data sources
- Identify key insights and help build the framework of our “data story”
- Review internal compensation and recommend compensation strategies based on external market data
- Communicate analytic results to business and functional leaders
- Build visualizations to communicate data and metrics, including data maps
- Help define key people data performance indicators and leverage to recommend program development around recruiting, attrition, feedback, career growth, etc...
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Develop effective relationships with our key stakeholders, including accounting, finance, HR, legal and Senior Leaders to assist in the design and communication of our executive and broad-based compensation strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience turning raw data into dashboards, visualizations, or other easily digested formats
- Creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR Information Systems (HRIS) (Greenhouse & ADP preferred)
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.