About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is entering a growth phase and we need an exceptional Senior Brand Designer to help take us to the next level. This person will both assert a creative philosophy and drive execution to lead the company in envisioning, designing, and creatively bringing to life the Quartet brand. The Brand Designer will report to the Director of the Quartet Design Team and work as a core ally to the Marketing & External Affairs team. This individual will also work closely and cross-functionally with Product, Business Development, and User Success teams to elevate and evolve the Quartet brand to ensure relevance, consistency, and strength across our many audiences.
Please Note: Applicants must submit a design portfolio or provide samples of previous work.
- Play a key role in defining visual design standards for all brand activation and marketing initiatives, and play both a strategic and tactical role in the visual presentation and evolution of the Quartet brand.
- Champion storytelling for the organization to elevate the brand experience, collaborating with leaders of the Marketing & External Affairs team.
- Partner with both the Marketing & External Affairs and Product Design teams to further establish, evolve, and uphold the Quartet brand and create a consistent experience spanning all user touch points from initial awareness through user acquisition and ongoing engagement.
- Own the future evolution and design of all external communications channels, including but not limited to Quartethealth.com, both regarding creative vision and tactical execution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and create engaging, elegant branded materials in both print and digital formats (e.g. one-pagers, brochures, presentations, advertisements, promotional materials, websites, email communications, social media, digital advertising and more).
- Serving as the primary designer for all marketing, communications, and external affairs portfolios, this person may source and manage specialist creative vendors (e.g. videographers, animators, illustrators), as necessary.
- 5 years minimum experience working in-house or agency.
- Experience working with and evolving a single brand over multiple years in both digital and print formats.
- Appetite and ability to balance being both a strategic visionary and a tactical executor.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and ability to design for Google Slides, PowerPoint, and KeyNote.
- Advanced graphic design skills including use of typography, vector graphics, illustration, layouts, and photography as well as excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort working across teams to ensure company alignment and collaborative vision.
- Previous experience in adapting a single brand to both B2B and B2C audiences desired.