Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Program, set-up and operate automated wire bonding machine. K&S Iconn, and ESEC wirebond machines.
- Ability to operate machine for full shift after programing is completed
- Able to inspect product using a microscope.
- Hands on experience with precision die placement, flip chip and epoxy dispensing.
- Ability to work with tweezers including threading fine wire
- Capable to review Assembly Travelers and Manufacturing Process Instructions.
- Flexibility to be trained in additional microelectronics assembly equipment such as Wafer Saws, and Die Bonders.
- Minimum High School diploma.
- AS Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- Experience with K&S Iconn Wirebond machine is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires fine motor skills using a microscope for extended periods.
- Experience with automated Die Attach and Wire Bond equipment.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity in problem solving, full of energy, willing to learn new skills.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
- This is a light manufacturing position that requires extended periods of standing and walking.
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in less time than your industry peers
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.