Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Aid in the development of novel bioconjugate techniques.
- Perform Biochemical and Enzymatic assays for screening enzymes and catalysts of novel function.
- Assist in the production of site-specifically labeled Nucleic Acid and Protein targets.
- Participate in the development of analyses to improve system performance.
- Flexible collaboration with multidisciplinary teams in support of cross-company research, development, and manufacturing activities
- B.S degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemistry, or related field
- Knowledge and understanding of modern Chemical Biology and Bioorthogonal organic reactions.
- Experience with bioanalytical techniques such as HPLC/MS, Fluorescence polarization, Coupled Enzymatic assays, and Gel-Shift assay is preferred but not required
- Experience in protein purification using IMAC, Ion Exchange, and SEC chromatography is preferred but not required.
- Ability to write, speak and present effectively and persuasively.
- Takes ownership of tasks and problems and provides solutions
- Passionate and high energy, with the diplomacy and cooperative style that positively influences others
- Demonstrated team skills: ability to maintain excellent rapport with colleagues in the face of tight development schedules
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan with dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams' well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.