Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Assembly and electrical/optical/fluidic testing of Next Generation Protein Sequencing sensor chips (electrical packaging assembly and testing).
- Proactively finding process issues. Document, communicate, and address them.
- Working across internal teams to achieve higher performance from our Next Generation Protein Sequencing sensor assemblies and streamlining process flows. This may include the introduction of new materials, design of new mechanical/electrical parts, and the creation of new process flows.
- Collaborating with outside manufacturing partners: transfer of knowledge, troubleshooting issues at manufacturing sites, and joint development of assemblies and processes.
- Python programming of Quantum-Si hardware systems for electrical/optical tests and commercial robots for chip handling.
- BS or MS in engineering, physics, chemistry, or related field.
- Extremely good attention to detail and good record keeping/lab notebook skills.
- Ability to communicate and present findings to internal and external parties.
- 6 months of wet-lab work outside of classroom (summer internships, senior thesis research, master thesis research).
- Knowledge of a scientific programming language (Python, Matlab, or similar)
- Experience with automated assembly and testing: instrument and robot control
- Mechanical design: proficiency in SolidWorks or an equivalent program
- Basic machine shop fabrication
- Great presentation skills with proficiency in PowerPoint
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Team: We are stronger as a unit and collectively committed to the goal and each other.
- Accountability: Be accountable to the goal, the team and yourself.
- Passion: We are enthusiastic and dedicated to expanding scientific understanding and its impact.
- Excellence: Be aggressive and have a sense of urgency but take pride in each task taken on.
- Transparency: We align as an organization and communicate success and challenge.
- Competitive: We do not fear but learn from making mistakes. We play to win!
- Diversity: Each individual regardless of role makes a difference and impacts our progress.
Additional Information We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan including dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder • Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines