Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
About the Team
This is an exciting time to get in on the ground floor of the Canadian sales organization. This is one of the globally top-ranked teams for Employee Engagement. In 2019 we grew our Canadian business by 70% and will be doubling headcount in 2020. As a result of this success, we will be expanding our Canadian footprint and opening a team in the SAP Vancouver office. We work with most of the top brands and universities in Canada - from Bank of Montreal, Rogers Communications, Great-West Life, Porter Airlines, MLSE, to just name a few.
We are growing our Account Executive team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics XM Platform in the Canadian market. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional Leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals in Toronto.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of 6-8 quota-carrying Account Executives focused on selling Employee Experience
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Strong track record - proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with a complex product and sales process
- At least 3 years managing a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaS experience and selling into HR)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using MEDDIC sales processes
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.