Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners.
The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
This is an exciting time to get in on the ground floor of the Canadian sales organization. We are opening our first Canadian office in downtown Toronto and intend to build one of the best software sales teams 'north of the border'. Qualtrics has been selling remotely into Canada for many years and we already have hundreds of customers, so no need to find customer #1. We work with most of the top brands and universities in Canada - from Bank of Montreal, Rogers Communications, Great-West Life, Porter Airlines, MLSE, to just name a few.
We are growing our Account Executive team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics XM Platform in the Canadian market. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional Leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals in Toronto.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of 8-10 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Strong track record - proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with a complex product and sales process
- At least 2 years managing a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaS experience and selling into HR)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using MEDDIC sales processes
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.