Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners.
The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
We've grown our Research Services Business Unit to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics XM Platform and the many research services needed to fully scale. We have created a unique approach to a highly profitable services model that our clients really value. The growth in our software business combined with the Research Services highly successful growth model has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite business unit of sales and operational divisions.
The Research Services team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of 5 Senior Leaders who subsequently manage a global team of roughly 150 between leaders and individual contributors that report to them. Roughly ⅔ of the team is sales and ⅓ operations
- Manage and build the strategy to operate and own the full P&L
- Developing the careers of your team personally to ensure the business scales
- Working cross functionally with product, marketing, finance, recruiting to ensure that the objectives of the business are visible across all functions
- Working closely to build out an Enterprise sales team and work closely with our largest clients as the Qualtrics Executive
- Coaching sales leaders in to lead their team with strong sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Coaching operational leaders in to lead their team with strong project management, Lean operations, sales support, client management, and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of experienced leaders and individual contributors with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Strong track record - proven leader of large sales and operational teams
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- 15+ years of individual B2B experience with a complex product and sales process
- 5+ years managing a quota-carrying sales teams
- 10+ years in sales, Enterprise sales and operations leadership
- 5+ years managing a operations team
- Proven track record in scaling Global business unit
- Ability to travel globally and regularly
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.