At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
As a Software Engineer I at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard scalability problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees