At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
We’re looking for a growth marketer, someone who looks at the traditional question of “How do I get customers for my product?” and answers with an expertise in marketing, a real passion for the digital creation space, and a soft spot for the arts. You spend your days dreaming up creative ways to grow and engage an audience, both online and off, and have the quantitative chops to define and determine the success of your initiatives. You’re as comfortable with obsessing about email copy and creative as you are with A/B/N tests, landing page optimization, social analytics and email deliverability.
A Day in the Life
- Create and own our revenue line growth strategy, working closely with our technical team and in constant collaboration with every area of business operations (including marketing, creator relations, and partnerships) to improve our product and grow our user base.
- Develop and drive all digital and non-digital marketing efforts, identifying and analyzing key metrics to evaluate success.
- Oversee audience building, brand adherence, materials, ad ops, referral/affiliate programs, and marketing.
- Work with global marketing leadership (CMO, geographic marketing leads and other executive partners) to establish growth strategies to support our product-line revenue goals.
- Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Increase our organic audience acquisition for our prospects by 2-3x year over year.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process and learning plan to identify effective content marketing and work with our product marketing team to commission new intellectual property/thought pieces to feed a thoughtful content marketing lifecycle to power growth.
We are building a “Conversion Machine” that uses data to drive step changes in revenue per visitor (RPV) for each one of Qualtrics’s Experience Management (XM) products. The Growth Marketing Director will be responsible for shaping and defining the vision for conversion rate optimization and will be the driving force behind the team’s strategic plan.
Expectations for Success
- You measure everything and are focused on optimization, A/B testing and scalability in a relentless pursuit of growth.
- You are able to admit failure and are not scared of pivoting when needed.
- You love constructing and conducting complex data analyses to be used for strategic decisions by partners across the company.
- You know when to stop analyzing and trust your creativity to execute the most interesting campaigns that will grab audience attention.
- You have a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done.
You will lead testing new messages, new audiences and media/channel combinations in small-scale tests to prove value before moving to full-scale execution. You will develop new ways to achieve growth objectives, reach audiences, and build our brand. You will do this by seeing data from all possible angles, and investigate what data means for real business outcomes and help create customer-centric marketing experiences.
The best person for this role will be a “full stack” growth hacker with expertise in digital marketing, optimizing customer lifecycle, and leading cross-functional growth teams. This is not a general digital marketing role – expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation is required.
How You’ll Be Doing This
- Studying industry standard methodology and trends to develop and refine the Conversion Optimization Team picture of success, and setting the team’s strategy and direction.
- Define “pain points” and “value propositions” for our customers.
- Clearly articulate customer profiles and audience strategies.
- Infuse the Qualtrics conversion optimization team with growth marketing DNA, including tempo, scale, and creativity.
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize programs to grow awareness, conversions and DAUs massively.
- Scale takeaways across the enterprise to create the ‘conversion machine’.
- Work with product team to evolve A/B experiments to create customer insights, which are fed back to help prioritize product priorities and the product roadmap.
- Ensure data infrastructure is in place for optimizing the entire customer journey.
- Implement easy important metric tracking and reporting mechanisms to inform strategic goal progress.
- Quickly find information about audiences and how they break down into smaller segments.
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of experience/education required
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational institutions and brands
- 10 years of digital media/marketing experience in a B2B/B2C experience-focused company with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- 5 years’ hands-on experience and deep domain expertise in using conversion rate optimization platforms like Google Analytics and/or Optimizely.
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing business growth strategies through digital channels.
- Hands-on experience with standard methodologies in digital marketing including Search Marketing (both SEO and SEM), Social advertising, Email Marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
- Critical thinker capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Comfortable working “virtually” with team members outside the immediate environment.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- 28 paid days off - 15 PTO and 13 Holiday closures.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.