At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the largest and most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Starting on the Research Services Sales Development Team, you will receive world class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted into an account executive position with a defined book of business.
Qualtrics is looking for fearless full-time salespeople who can prospect, build relationships, quarterback complex research projects, and close deals. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and a Rockstar Mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
As a Research Services SDR, you work as a member of the Qualtrics team to help some of the world’s top minds make their research easier, faster, and better. Whether you’re speaking with an PhD student, a tenured professor, insights manager or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to address their research needs and objectives.
Hitting targets is the minimum expectation on the Research Services team. You’ll be making between 30+ prospecting calls per day and scoping dozens of projects in various parts of the sales process in preparation to manage your own pipeline of projects from start to finish.
A Day in the Life
- Mine and prospect into Qualtrics’ software clients and potential clients to understand their research objectives and to uncover new business opportunities for the Research Services team.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting important market research initiatives. Our reps manage between 10 and 100+ projects at any given time.
-Actively sell the research services offered by the Qualtrics Research Services Team to new and current customers. You will be supporting the quarterly sales quotas of the team that we are responsible for meeting and exceeding.
- Coordinate with our network of external partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customer’s success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, fearless, and committed to success
- Previous Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency in other languages within Asia