Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, UEFA, Electrolux, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,500 employees, and very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Qualtrics in Europe has an especially strong and exciting story.
Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
As the demand for services provided by our Research Services department grows, finding a strong leader for our European Operations is increasingly critical. The Research Services Operations Manager will provide leadership and ownership for several operational functions and teams, including the project management team, the sales support team (also known as Opportunity Fulfillment), vendor management, and subject matter expert consultation. The Operations Manager partners closely with sales leaders to define and execute on an aggressive strategy to grow and expand Qualtrics across Europe.
The operations teams within Research Services are the ‘secret sauce’ that make client projects successful. We are involved throughout the sales and project lifecycle and handle everything from customer interfacing, to vendor direction, to troubleshooting, to proactively seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team. We take an advisory and consultative approach on the front end to ensure that clients are designing their research projects to align with industry best practices. We manage every detail of project execution so that our customers can focus on using their data to drive important research decisions.
As the manager of this team, you will be required to understand each of the job functions within Research Services to help grow and support the team, especially as it relates to project ownership, operational optimization, and career progression. Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead our Dublin-based team of operational resources who support projects that flow through the Research Services department. This will include the following management-related activities:
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development
- Accurately evaluate performance of team members & provide direct and actionable feedback
- Manage team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation
- Exceed aggressive hiring goals by developing new strategies, interviewing candidates, and utilizing LinkedIn to source and recruit candidates
- Design and/or implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and improve both employee engagement and client experience
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
- Oversee execution of Research Services projects and initiate new strategies to ensure that projects are run smoothly, timely, and thoroughly
- Understand key job functions of Research Services operational teams to assist on project escalations and effectively train and communicate with the team
- Train the operations team on key topics, including full-service project management, professional communication, interpersonal skills, etc.
- Ensure customers are happy with their experience(s) with our team and help drive increased NPS scores
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives. Partner especially closely with Sales leaders and Sales teams to ensure strong collaborative relationships.
- Execute strategic team-wide and department-wide initiatives with our Head of Operations
- Oversee and build relationships with 3rd party suppliers to create a strong network of vendor support. We rely heavily on 3rd party vendors for the projects we perform for our clients. The operations manager will not only curate and strengthen relationships with existing vendors, but will also develop new relationships for additional services and new geographical markets.
- 5+ years leadership experience with proven ability to build and lead teams using concrete and measurable results
- 2+ years of experience related to project management (ideally market research related)
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and spoken
- Ability to prioritize and to think strategically to set and meet aggressive goals
- PMP or similar certification
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- Market research industry experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.