Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,500 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we are changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way our customers collect, analyze, and act on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% ROI when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate team players.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is an extremely versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you enjoy a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
A Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics software to the C-Suite and VP level leaders in your assigned Latin American region
- You engage with clients all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You focus on net-new revenue generation and signing on new logos
- You lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You relate and establish long term business relations with partners and end users,
Who are you?
- You are Native Speaker in Spanish OR Portuguese
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have demonstrated a strong track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators (sky's the limit!)
- 100% Performance based promotions -- NOT politics or tenure
- Employee Equity Plan - you'll be an owner of Qualtrics
- 100% covered monthly Healthcare Premiums for you and all dependents
- Holiday break: December 25th through New Years is paid time off
- Catered lunch
- Culture - Incredible work environment - you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime!
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag!