The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics and our team in Paris is growing. We consult with our customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their business goals and challenges and we provide them with best practice insight and solutions. We are looking for senior individuals to join our team to work with our enterprise customers as they build our their experience management strategies and programmes. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have, a Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years experience, speak French, have the ability to build senior relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about. Our team in Paris is growing so it is an exciting time to join and help shape the future of Qualtrics in France.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your customers come to you for advice on their programme and are looking to expand. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with our customers. You are resourceful in the face of challenges and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A day in the life
- Drive Customer Success
- Develop strategic relationships with influential stakeholders in a customer's organization and help them grow their programmes
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and advise customers on their journey to maximise the value they get from Qualtrics
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Consult with our enterprise customers on best practices in experience management across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that define customer goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Conduct customer workshops to help them get the most out of our products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of customers to our product teams
- Escalate critical customers concerns internally and mobilise resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics
- Monitor product usage and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate our customers to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.