One of the things that makes Qualtrics great is the importance we place on hiring the right person into the right role at the right time. Our phenomenal team of recruiters has driven Qualtrics’ incredibly rapid headcount growth over the last few years- from 200 employees in Utah at the beginning of 2014 to more than 1,500 employees today across the globe. As hiring continues to be critically important at every level of the organization, we are looking for a strong operations and analytics lead to continue driving the success of the Talent Acquisition team forward.
During your time in the role, you will become a one-stop shop for everything related to core operations, analytics, and reporting for the Talent Acquisition team. We need someone who is passionate about data, metrics, and processes to help us in blazing new trails in employee related research, developing models and dashboards that serve business needs, and helping the talent function maximize the company’s investment in people. This role has high visibility to senior leadership across the organization and will help shape the direction and future of hiring at Qualtrics.
A Day In The Life
Your core responsibility in this role will be to help boost the performance of the Talent Acquisition team- whether that be through process improvement, reporting and analytics, or just generally ensuring smooth operations of our fast-moving team. This role helps to manage key aspects of the global recruiting process, including systems management (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.), maintaining and developing dashboards and other reporting mechanisms, and a general go-to for all other operational or project-based recruiting needs.
You must be able to manage multiple tasks against tight deadlines, must be highly confidential with sensitive information, and demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills. Given the heavy cross-functional nature of this role, you must be able to work well both as a leader and as a member of a team. This role will also involve working on numerous projects with different recruiting leaders, so an ability to prioritize efforts, understand pain points, and come up with unique and scalable solutions is a must have for this role.
- Recruiting Operations experience preferred. However, we welcome and will consider applications from candidates with a passion/talent for operations/process/people analytics who meet our hiring profile, but who may lack experience working in directly in a recruitment environment.
- Strong background or interest in everything data: extraction, manipulation of raw data, analysis, and the ability to translate that data into easily digestible information.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Qualtrics, etc). Prior Greenhouse experience preferred but not necessary.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for using analysis to identify patterns/create insights is a must-have. Ability or interest in working in an ambiguous environment is crucial- you must be a self-starter who can drive insights with little direction.
- Excellent skills (or a demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills) in PowerPoint/Excel/Google required to capture and present those insights in a compelling way is also important. Technical aptitude (ability to learn SQL or Tableau) preferred.
- Highly professional. Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive /confidential information.
- Exceptional organization/process skills; ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport and leverage networks internally and externally.
- Flexibility to accommodate different personalities and professional work styles as well as changing work environments/priorities.
- BA/BS required; advanced degree (e.g., MBA or advanced degree in statistics or I/O psychology) preferred.