At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
At Qualtrics, our job is to make it easy for our clients to gather data, analyze results, build reports and dashboards, and drive actions to improve their customer experience. We do this by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful SaaS product that can be accessed by any modern browsers. Do you want to build software that makes it easy for businesses to be more customer-centric? Join our team and help us build it!
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 2-8+ years of relevant experience (note - we are looking for great people at various levels from junior to principal)
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document
A Day in the Life
We are looking for creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed individuals to collaborate directly with our clients on custom features. You should be able to design features for our cutting edge, cloud-based, insights platform spanning data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will be an owner, someone experienced with the full spectrum of activities involved with building custom products for customers, including brainstorming customer experiences, design, coding, testing, tuning and operational ownership. You will love shipping product to customers and look forward to blowing away your customers expectations. You will collaborate effectively and have fun doing it.
A partial list of your responsibilities might include:
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Working closely with your peers to gather and incorporate their feedback into your feature design
- Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying the same lessons to improve the performance of existing features
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
As a team we'll build the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more customer-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!