At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
As a Developer Evangelist for Qualtrics, you will be uniquely positioned to accelerate our XM vision by driving the development and adoption of our Qualtrics API. You'll engage with our current and prospective developers. In this role, you'll be tapping into your passion about technology and trends to evangelize our developer communities. You will be accountable for proof of concepts, scalable and reusable end-to-end architecture design, and providing technical guidance throughout the app development, testing and delivery to market.
- Evangelize to prospective developers by helping them understand Qualtrics XM platform APIs, technologies, capabilities and benefits
- Leverage a deep understanding of how we design APIs and products influencing next-generation platform technologies, features, and tools in partnership with internal product R&D teams
- Develop best practices for the Qualtrics platform and operates with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results
- Deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/demonstrations with technically oriented content in public forums and external events for developers building Qualtrics XM platform
- Bsc/Msc Graduate with an engineering degree
- 5+ years work experience as a software developer, architect, technology evangelist, consultant, or product manager for relevant web technologies
- Experience analyzing data while developing solutions to problems
- Proven technical expertise in architecting, building and supporting commercial web platforms
- Able to build and manage relationships, acting as a trusted advisor, and to lead teams of peers
- Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest technologies
- Excellent presentation, demonstration, and interpersonal communication skills, experienced thought leader and speaker at company events
- Strong analytical skills enabling comprehension and development of complex business and technical issues, topics and plans
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment