At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Engineering team builds and maintains a scalable system with billions of pageviews a week to bridge the experience gap in digital media. We enable customers to make on-the-fly changes to their company’s websites and mobile apps to engage and listen to a targeted segment of users. We are looking for an experienced front end engineer who can empower our customers to effortlessly design beautiful and delighting user experiences.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience building customer facing web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building fast responsive UI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Be highly creative, flexible and focused
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative
- Familiarity with web application build pipelines using WebPack, Gulp, Babel, Sass / LESS
A Day in the Life
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, build early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based solutions to solve complex business problems, using the latest front-end technologies
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve our front-end infrastructure, build UI components, and discover and tackle issues
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their front-end technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team.