8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing, web scalability and mobile development. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We plan to dive into the native mobile development using of the technologies like Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin and C++. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love creating simple solutions to build world-class mobile application. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will
- Develop UX friendly, high performance, and robust mobile applications to deliver value to our customers.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Knowledge of distributed systems and REST API design
- Experience with creating great mobile applications present on the mobile application stores
- Experience with signing and provisioning processes of delivering mobile applications to mobile application stores
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies
- Become one of the founding members of our new engineering office
- You will be choosing mobile technology stack and shaping mobile strategy for the whole company
- On top of standard benefits package (medical/life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we will be providing snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. Krakow won’t be different in that from our Seattle, Provo, Sydney or Dublin offices
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success, as such, all employees will receive Restricted Stock Units as part of their compensation