At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management platform to Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Government Agencies.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation and demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- At least 4 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Agencies.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience with cold calling
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.