Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the provider of the world's leading insight platform. More than 7,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 business schools rely on Qualtrics technology. Our solutions make it fast and easy to capture customer, employee, and market insights in one place. These insights help our clients make informed, data-driven business decisions. Global enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies use Qualtrics to collect, analyze, and act on voice of the customer, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, 360-degree reviews, brand, market, product concept, and employee feedback. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit qualtrics.com.
At Qualtrics, we are growing at an aggressive rate and our recruiting team is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate recruiter to join in helping build our organization. You will partner with leadership and have the ability to directly impact the success of the organization you support. Your passion for Qualtrics and the opportunities here will shine through in your conversations with top candidates when screening them for a job and cultural fit and selling them on what we have to offer.
- Source, recruit and hire candidates that ‘raise the bar’
- Manage the full cycle hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Partner with other departments to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales or technology
- Strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Ability to articulate the Qualtrics value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Strong understanding of direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Experience developing programs to drive large volume pipelines
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
- Desire for constant self-improvement
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- General understanding of business and the corporate world
- Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
- Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
- Ability to be quick on your feet
- Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
- Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, rejection, etc.
About the Team
We are a high energy, fast paced recruiting team determined to grow this company at an extremely fast rate. With the classic Qualtrics culture the recruiting team gets the opportunity to work with all the departments. We get plenty of exposure to all types of personalities. We work hard but have fun and we are excited to add an additional team member to take on such a key role to the growth of Qualtrics!