At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Head of Global Channel Marketing would design, own, and drive Qualtrics’s inbound and outbound channel marketing and portfolio management. These channels currently include SEO/SEM/PPC, email, inbound web, direct mail, and other channels. This position is responsible for raising the bar on channels, standards, and templates that deliver a great experience for prospects looking to learn more about Qualtrics, and make our global execution stronger by standardizing these experiences where applicable.
This position is responsible for leading marketing professionals to execute on the channels above and also works in partnership with product-line growth marketing teams and experiential marketing teams to ensure that we have clear runway for development and execution of end-user/prospect demand generation programs, campaign design and execution, direct marketing strategies and programs, and co-branded programs with partners.
Finally, this position would also be responsible for identifying and growing new/emerging marketing channels to enable Qualtrics to hit these pipeline targets in the most effective fashion.
What you would do:
- Create and own our channel portfolio strategy, working closely with our technical team and in constant collaboration with every area of business operations (including marketing, creative teams, and partnerships)
- Lead the people and programs responsible for generating market awareness and channel execution in all programmatic channels such as website, paid media, SEO, and conversational media like email and chat
- Own the above programs, budgets, and outcomes for the Americas and work with EMEA/APJ geographic marketing leaders to ensure we hit targets on a weekly, daily basis
- Drive strategic channel development and marketing initiatives – manage budgets, prepare business cases, set and hit goals and watch metrics and leading indicators to fuel the next wave of channel development
- Build and lead a world-class online marketing team that is responsible for growing site traffic through Search, Datafeeds, review websites, affiliates, and other emerging technologies
- Managing the development and implementation of digital campaigns that meet brand awareness, traffic generation, ROI, lead generation and conversion objectives.
- Develop and implement an SEO/SEM and Affiliate strategy to drive incremental visitors and revenue to the site.
- Implement and manage third-party pay-for-performance partnerships and agencies.
- Translate digital projects and acumen to business stories providing detailed updates on project priorities, progress, and results to senior leadership/internal stakeholders.
- Master's degree or 10+ years of channel marketing experience/education required
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational institutions and brands
- 10+ years of digital media/marketing experience in a B2B/B2C experience-focused company with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- Demonstrated success of building and scaling marketing channels, inclusive of business cases and performance management/attribution to support growth
- Strategic thinker, with the aptitude to dive deep into each channel to drive daily execution
- Experience in marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Strong experience in lead management including working with sales team to ensure quality leads are being delivered
- Must be comfortable working “virtually” with team members outside the immediate environment.