At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Lead the end to end ownership of a Quality Engineering (QA) team, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation for our systems
- Build and manage SDETs and STEs that are responsible for developing and maintaining software for testing our product
- Be a champion of quality and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers
- Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant testing experience
- 1+ years professional experience creating test automation frameworks and tools from scratch
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not).
- Experience in testing high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build partnerships across distributed offices