Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
- Design test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Need a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing. A great Ad-hoc tester.
- Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product and tools (such as logs) to narrow down repro issues steps and isolate the root problem
- Contribute to test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, releases decisions, and feature completion criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, STEM field or CS Minor
- 2+ years of professional experience as part of a test team
- 1+ years of experience contributing to test automation and frameworks
- Familiar with front-end technologies, REST web services and/or Databases
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc
Qualtrics are an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.