Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. Our teams are empowered to choose technologies that are best to solve each problem. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
- Lead the end to end ownership of a Quality Engineering (QE/QA) team, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation for our systems
- Build and manage SDETs and STEs that are responsible for developing and maintaining software for testing our product
- Be a champion of quality and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers
- Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant testing experience
- 1+ years professional experience creating test automation frameworks and tools from scratch
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not).
- Experience in testing high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build partnerships across distributed offices
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees