Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the leader in experience management, backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. More than 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. Our solutions make it easy to measure, prioritise, and optimise the experiences organisations provide across the four foundations of business: customer, product, employee and brand experiences.
Qualtrics has more than 1,500 employees globally. We opened our EMEA HQ in Dublin four years ago and now have offices in London, Munich and Paris with almost 250 people in Europe.
The French team is currently small, but growing rapidly and we require an exceptional Field Marketing Manager to help drive the growth. This Field Marketing Manager needs to be an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and content creation, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the French sales team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, they will need to run multiple programs and events while building a great marketing strategy for the country. We are building a world class marketing team in Europe and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Work closely with the local sales team and regional sales leader to build the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Manage campaigns from defining the objectives through to handing over the leads, ensuring follow-up and measuring their success.
- Partner with the EMEA events marketing manager to deliver all French events from an annual flagship event to smaller workshops and partner events run at scale.
- Work closely with the EMEA digital marketing team to scale our French digital marketing activities.
- Overall responsibility for French marketing sourced opportunity and pipeline numbers.
- Own all content on the French website, working closely with the digital and content teams.
- Develop French content including customer stories, sales materialspresentations and thought leadership.
- Build and run our French PR strategy.
- Work well with the rest of the European marketing team. This currently consists of digital, content and events and campaigns marketing managers in Dublin and London.
- Manage the French field marketing budget.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience as a field marketing manager or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Great messaging skills in French - copywriting a plus
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Self-starter who will thrive as the sole marketing manager for France
- Fluent in French and English, another European language a plus
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo a big plus
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus