At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most.
Expectations for Success
The French team is currently small, but growing rapidly and we require an extraordinary Field Marketing Manager to help drive the growth. This person will be an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and content creation, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the French sales team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, they will need to run multiple programs and events while building a great marketing strategy for the country. We are building a premier marketing team in Europe and need a strong performer that will help us raise the bar.
A Day in the Life
- Work with the local sales team and regional sales leader to build the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Run campaigns from defining the objectives through to handing over the leads, ensuring follow-up and measuring their success.
- Partner to deliver all French events from an annual flagship event to smaller workshops and partner events run at scale.
- Work closely with the EMEA digital marketing team to scale our French digital marketing activities.
- Overall responsibility for French marketing sourced opportunity and pipeline numbers.
- Own all content on the French website, working closely with the digital and content teams.
- Develop French content including customer stories, sales materials presentations and thought leadership.
- Build and run our French PR strategy.
- Work well with the rest of the European marketing team. This currently consists of digital, content and events and campaigns marketing managers in Dublin and London.
- Manage the French field marketing budget.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Deep understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Phenomenal messaging skills in French - copywriting a plus
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Self-starter who will thrive as the sole marketing manager for France
- Fluent in French and English, another European language a plus
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com and Marketo helpful
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus