Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most visionary brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
The Qualtrics Partner Group is a growing team passionate about establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners throughout customer lifecycle. We are focused developing partner practices around implementing premier customer and employee experience programs using the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that is reshaping the way brands are building the next generation of customer and employee experiences, join one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world, backed by some of the top Venture Capital firms including Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a seasoned CX consultant that has deep Customer Experience and Employee Experience expertise. The CX consultant is responsible for designing end-to-end CX and EX programs our partners will be driving for our Qualtrics customers for the purpose of meeting or exceeding partner expectations, thereby, increasing customer/employee satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. He or she will be actively working with Qualtrics partners and driving and managing the XM programs for their customers as the key advisor and product advocate for Qualtrics solutions. The CX consultant articulates technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and develops a deep level of expertise of specific industries, customers, and solutions. The CX consultant excels at establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the build-with (partner practice development cycle) as well as sell-with stages via web conference and face to face meetings.
- Consulting to partners and their customers with regards to experience surveys and/or feedback and assessment programs, including scoping, design and delivery of projects, data interpretation and presentation, and research and analysis
- Working directly with the leadership teams of our customers and partners to identify targeted solutions to strategic challenges, help develop and/or implement solutions, and provide post-program analysis
- Produce and publish customer ready artifacts and workshops aligned with engagement lifecycle for partners to drive XM engagements with their customers.
- Performing ad hoc, deep dive analyses on specific business problems to identify and evaluate solutions
- Driving the Qualtrics brand in the Customer Experience and Human Capital Management marketplace through becoming a key influencer in the industry
- Serving as a CX and EX domain expert to the internal Qualtrics Partner Group and our partners to help evaluate client needs and position Qualtrics solutions
- 8+ years experience leading customer experience and/or organizational consulting services in the public or private sector.
- In-depth working knowledge and operational experience with large-scale SaaS services. Full understanding of product lifecycles and customer buying/deploying motivations.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions and design XM programs to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Shown people or technical leadership and organization skills and ability to lead and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.