Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital
firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading
Insight Platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that
drive better decision-making. This single Insight Platform captures customer, market, and employee
insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you
can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands
including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,200 employees, and very strong
quarter-over- quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the
- Manage a team of 8-10 Enterprise Account Executives based throughout the US.
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being
transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on key enterprise motions including collaboration
with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales
- Serve as executive sponsor during enterprise level deals.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects
throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with
multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining
win-based proposals and pricing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other functional areas internally at
Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to
ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Demonstrate experience successfully managing through change in a high growth
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively managing a business.
- Strong track record! Proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 6-8 years of individual enterprise level sales experience
- At least 2 years managing an enterprise level sales team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and
internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
About the Team
We've grown our Enterprise Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight
Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of
attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of enterprise SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work
together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented
team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching
objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.