At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can own the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most.
The Qualtrics Finance team is looking for a high-energy individual to join our number crunching group and have a huge impact on the company’s financial practice. You will be responsible for growing the accounts receivable function across Asia Pacific
You know how to communicate with sales representatives, sales executives and business leaders, you will make billing a blast for our clients. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, enjoy talking to people and are looking for the chance to initiate or continue your career in finance or sales operations at a fast-paced and dynamic hyper-growth company, then Qualtrics could be the place for you.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when all your clients look forward to your calls. You’ll be detailed, organised and have the ability to communicate both written and verbally. You can talk numbers and possibly have experience in accounts receivable or billing.
A Day in the Life
- Assist in billing all sales
- Work collaboratively with our high-energy sales representatives who close deals all day, every single day
- Record and apply payments
- Respond authoritatively to client requests on time
- Make following up on past due payments a bonding experience with our clients
- Provide periodic cash flow updates and other key performance indicators to our senior management
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Commerce or Economics
- At least 1 year of work experience in a related role