Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
The Implementation Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. The initial on boarding experience and solution delivery establishes the client relationship and sets the tone for the partnership. We understand our client's goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We listen carefully to our clients and advocate for customers internally, driving operational improvements and product enhancements. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when you successfully onboard our clients and deliver solutions ultimately resulting in high renewal and expansion rates. You build strong, lasting relationships with clients, are a creative and analytical problem-solver. You support the Sales team in pursuit of large deals and the Product team to enhance product features,have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator. Most importantly, you care deeply about our clients and provide them a world-class experience.
A Day in the Life:
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and deliverables
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through phone and email
- Train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to troubleshoot implementations
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies