Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1500 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
As our Research Services department grows and as our services become more involved, finding a strong leader for our Project Management team is becoming increasingly critical. Our Project Managers are involved with all projects that run through our team and are living in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. They handle everything from customer interfacing, to troubleshooting, to proactively seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team.
As the manager of this team, you will be required to understand the Project Manager job function within Qualtrics and industry best practices but will have a larger focus on growing and supporting the team, especially as it relates to project ownership, operational optimization, and career progression. Your primary responsibilities would include the following:
- Lead our US-based team of project managers who support projects that flow through the Research Services department. This will include the following management-related activities:
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development
- Accurately evaluate performance of team members & provide direct and actionable feedback
- Manage team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation
- Exceed aggressive hiring goals by developing new strategies, interviewing candidates, and utilizing LinkedIn to source and recruit candidates
- Design and/or implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and improve both employee engagement and client experience
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
- Oversee our project managers’ execution of Research Services projects and initiate new strategies to ensure that projects are run smoothly, timely, and thoroughly
- Understand key job functions of Research Services project managers to assist on project escalations and effectively train and communicate with the team
- Train project management team on key topics, including full-service project management, professional communication, interpersonal skills, etc.
- Ensure customers are happy with their experience(s) with our team and help drive increased NPS scores
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives. Partner especially closely with Sales leaders and Sales teams to ensure strong collaborative relationships.
- Execute strategic team-wide and department-wide initiatives with our Head of Operations
- 5+ years leadership experience with proven ability to build and lead teams using concrete and measurable results
- 2+ years of experience related to project management (ideally market research related)
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- Ability to prioritize and to think strategically to set and meet aggressive goals
- PMP or similar certification
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- Market research industry experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry