At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Recently acquired by SAP, world leader in operational data, Qualtrics is expected to see rapid growth and success in the years to come. 85% of the world's transactions happen on an SAP platform, and Qualtrics has been named "the crown jewel" of SAP's family of cloud businesses.
Sales Development is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization. The purpose of the department is to:
- Generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, generating new revenue.
- To develop new quota-carrying Account Executives.
Due to hyper growth, we’re constantly looking for hungry and driven individuals who are passionate about a career in corporate sales.
Expectations for Success
As a Sales Development rep, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many verticals. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market, customers, and employees, which allows them to make quicker decisions driven by data.
- You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments
- You understand the impact our products have on our customers
- You articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- You work well with teammates, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- You’re a self starter, competitive, and driven. You see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity
- You don’t hit quota because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past quota because it’s who you are
- Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you
- You are in sales because you want to drive your own destiny
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job
A Day in the Life
- You make 50+ cold calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts to into your call cadence.
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You’re the best with LinkedIn and Salesforce.
- You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- You collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, “oops moments,” and role playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- You compete with yourself, your co-workers, and other teams.
- You’re self disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our offices.
Check out why Grant chose Qualtrics and why he continues to choose it everyday to advance his career. Read Grant's story here.