Qualtrics is in an incredibly exciting period of hyper-growth. At Qualtrics, we are on the cutting edge of Experience Management, helping our clients ensure they are providing the best experiences for their customers and employees. We need a great team to help our clients, ensuring their most common touchpoint and experience with Qualtrics is exceptional. We also seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company. If you are our next hire, you have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the desire to teach some of the world’s best and brightest minds. You likely have a science or research heavy backgrounds such as psychology or economics. You will join a team of grads from places like Cornell, Michigan, and Northwestern, so you’re excited about the opportunity to network and learn from incredible people.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive rockstar satisfaction scores from our customers. You’ll become an expert in the product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of teaching, consulting, and troubleshooting. While helping customers is your core focus, you can take a lead on projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organization as a whole. You will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customers and how they use our product.
A Day in the Life
- Your problem-solving skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow product specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Help company-build through innovations that transform our business, and its products, pushing it to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- Hard working self-starter capable of working concurrently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/Saas industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior teaching assistant, research assistant, or tutor.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (Matlab, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly performance bonuses.
- Relocation bonus for out of state candidates.
- 28 paid days off - 15 PTO and 12 Holiday closures.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- Qualtrics pays all medical insurance premiums for all employees and dependents.
- Free food and drinks, massage chairs, ping pong, an onsite gym and more!
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.