At Qualtrics, we are on the cutting edge of Experience Management; helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touchpoints and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company. If you are our next hire, you have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the desire to coach some of the world’s leading authorities and top minds. You likely have a scientific or research heavy background such as psychology or economics. You will join a team of grads from places like Cornell, Michigan, and Northwestern, and you’re passionate about the opportunity to network and learn from incredible people.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our clients. You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing and troubleshooting. While helping customers is your core focus, you can lead projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organization as a whole. Eventually you will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
A Day in the Life
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow product specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Help company-build through innovations that transform our business, and its products, pushing it to the next level.
|Ellie Swiger is a Product Specialist in our Provo office. She holds a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. According to Ellie, "the best part about the job is the measurable impact I have on the company. My contribution matters – I am the main touchpoint most customers have with Qualtrics, and every day I leave knowing I made a difference in the organization." Check out the rest of her story on the QualtricsLife blog.|
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instructing, research, or tutoring experience.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (MATLAB, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Relocation bonus for out of state applicants.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO, 5 personal days, and 10 Holiday closures.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- 401k match program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program- up to $8500 per year for eligible courses
- Free food and drinks, massage chairs, table tennis, an onsite gym and more.
Please note, this position is based out of our headquarters in Provo, Utah. No remote opportunities are available.