Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Expectations for Success
As an advanced research analyst, you will work as a member of the Qualtrics Professional Services team helping some of the world’s top organizations in answering their most critical research questions. Whether you’re speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you will constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions while using your advanced statistical and mathematical skills. An analytical mind and problem-solving skills are necessary to ensure our clients receive the world-class support they expect.
As Qualtrics continues to grow at an accelerating rate, we are in need of talented people who can grow into the roles that are on the horizon. If you love learning new technologies, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and love the idea of pursuing new challenges every single day, this position is for you!
A Day in the Life
As an advanced research analyst, we design, create and analyze advanced research studies that ensure quality outcomes for our clients through the use of approaches such as:
- Conjoint analysis
- MaxDiff analysis
- TURF analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Experimental design methods
- Advanced statistical modeling techniques (Hierarchical Bayesian estimation, Multinomial regression)
- Apply multivariate weighting model techniques to client-collected datasets
- Communicate results and procedures to external clients
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate analytics to a non-technical audience
- Validated project management, consulting and facilitation experience
- Degree in statistics, mathematics or economics
- Experience in statistical programming (R, SAS)
- Discrete choice modeling experience
- Advanced statistical techniques (including those mentioned above)
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent project management, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced in presenting findings to clients
Please note that this role is based in Provo, Utah with no remote options available.