The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. We are proud to be “One of the best places to work 2016 – Small & Medium Companies” on Glassdoor and “Top 25 Startups to Bet Your Career On”, Business Insider. We have a co headquarters in Seattle, WA and Provo, UT. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
As Qualtrics is growing we need to evolve our business systems to keep up. Given the pace of the growth and the uniqueness of our business, we need to invent new systems to be able to keep up and scale to address future requirements. We are looking for a senior product leader to work with leaders across all functions and geographies to define the business processes of the future and lead the development of internal systems that support those processes.
A great candidate will have a technical background and demonstrate significant business acumen. They need to be able to think big and constantly peek around corners to ensure our systems do not constrain business growth. As a Sr. Product Leader at Qualtrics, you will have significant visibility into the executive team and an opportunity to grow and develop the product management team. You will have an impact on the business by continuing to define the future of experience management with our global employee footprint while helping thousands of consumer brands to be more customer-centric.
- Set a vision and guiding principles for the technical roadmap supporting our business systems
- Own, drive, and defend a compelling product vision
- Drive the organization to strategically smart decisions related to our internal systems
- Prioritize what matters and help the team ignore what doesn’t
- Focus on metrics; double-down on what is working and stop what isn’t
- Know the numbers for your product and market trends better than anyone
- Display obsessive attention to detail throughout a agile software process
- Great examples of build vs buy decisions you have made; including a clear description of the good and bad of living with those decisions for multiple years
- Proven ability to make things happen; you’re smart and work hard
- Craft great user stories for system or users needs
- Think about APIs first design and solution delivery
- Willingness to get your hands dirty; egos need not apply
- Proven example of a test and measure approach to iterating on product improvements
- Display empathy with engineers because in a former job you wrote code
- Prior examples of taking internal tools and turned them into external products is a plus
- MBA and prior SaaS experience is a plus
- 6+ years of related experience preferred