The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the largest and most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics is looking for detail-oriented & proactive team players that can foster and maintain relationships with current clients, balance multiple complex projects at a time, and provide operational support for Account Executives. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and want the opportunity to advance your career, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
As a Research Services Coordinator, you are the link between clients, sales representatives, and project execution. Managing client expectations, scoping out new projects to field, and ensuring project efficiency are just a few reasons why this position is in such high demand.
Qualtrics team members take ownership of their clients’ projects and make sure Qualtrics delivers on its promises. Research Services Coordinators help ensure that we exceed client expectations in a way that is cost effective and efficient!
A Day in the Life
- The work of a Research Services Coordinator mainly consists of working with clients to scope out new projects, answering client questions, and supporting customers as their projects progress.
- A Coordinator continuously takes on new projects which involves reviewing the project parameters to provide pricing to the client, a review of the research project, providing feedback to the customer regarding best practices, collaborating with the Sales Representative, and utilizing the latest Qualtrics tools and instruments to deliver a high-quality product. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a proactive thought process!
- Research Coordinators input and maintain data accuracy in a CRM system to define parameters for research projects.
- Research Coordinators review and interact with clients to finalize questionnaire design and ensure it is in-line with online research industry best practices.
- Research Coordinators manage workload visibility and follow up for research services projects.
- Research Coordinators also regularly interact with Qualtrics 3rd party partners to determine pricing and fit for client’s needs.
- Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customers’ success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action
- Strong communicator in English (written & oral)
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on projects independently
- High attention to detail and organization
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, and committed to success
- Demonstrates grit and tenacity
- Must enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to work effectively with teammates in remote offices
Preferred Qualifications and/or Opportunities to Learn
- Experience managing third party suppliers to achieve business results
- Familiarity with Technology based solutions is a plus (i.e Coupa , Salesforce, etc)
- Market research experience
- Experience working across various countries and markets in EMEA region
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and script surveys in Qualtrics
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.