Qualtrics is kind of like the Energizer Bunny - we just keep going and going and going. As our client base continues to grow, we need smart, talented individuals who can ensure that Qualtrics remains known for being the best in the biz in providing help and support to our clients. We also seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company, whether it be in this department or somewhere else within the organization.
If you are our next hire, you are looking for an entry-level position - either to launch your career or to work for a year or two before heading back to graduate school. You have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the ability to interact professionally with and teach some of the world’s best and brightest minds. You likely have a math or hard science background, but you may also come from other research heavy backgrounds such as psychology or economics. You will join a team of grads from top universities from all over the world, so you’re excited about the opportunity to network and learn from some incredible people.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know that you are a top performer when you are consistently receiving rockstar satisfaction scores from our customers. You’ll become an expert in the product, which will help you to interact efficiently and effectively with as many customers as possible each day. While helping customers is your core focus, you may also take a lead on different projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organization as a whole.
A Day in the Life
- Qualtrics master, you will be; Yoda, you will become (his knowledge, not his syntax).
- Your problem solving skills will be challenged and stretched as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone and email.
- The one constant thing about Qualtrics is progress - you will need to be able to regularly adapt as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at the Q, so you can expect heavy collaboration with your fellow product specialists to enhance technical skills, resolve client issues, and improve our processes.
- Help develop processes and innovations that push the company, and its products, to the next level.
- Does solving 3 rubik’s cubes while blindfolded in under 30 seconds sound hard? Try working through some of the technical problems our clients present us with - your problem solving skills will be pushed to the limits.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.