Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is defining a whole industry around research and Experience Management. At Qualtrics, we are seeking exceptional people to grow with our company, people who are ready for a challenge and enjoy solving problems.
Product Specialists come from top universities, study science fields or have a research background, and have a track record of success while taking on new challenges. Product Specialists work with all levels of customers to guide them through our product and ensure that every touchpoint is extraordinary. Product Specialists are energized by the opportunity to work through difficult technical issues, creative problem solve, and communicate daily with customers.
This role is a fast-paced launchpad to other roles and leadership within Qualtrics. We expect most Product Specialists to be in the role for 12-18 months. Within the role, you will gain troubleshooting expertise, deep insight into the Qualtrics user experience, and experience instructing and consulting. Moreover, you will receive coaching on your written and verbal communication skills. Through providing product support and engaging in special projects, you will learn to work with senior level employees within Qualtrics and at client companies. Former Product Specialists have gone on to lead teams within Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success, and Sales.
The Expectation for Success
Expectations for success within the Product Specialist role are clearly delineated. Top performers manage their time effectively and consistently receive top satisfaction scores from customers. While helping customers is your core focus, high performers also have the opportunity to lead projects that have an impact across the organization.
A Day in the Life
- Transparent - You are honest and willing to learn. You expect to grow in the role.
- All-in - You are committed to build through innovations that transform our business, and our products, pushing us to the next level.
- Customer Obsessed - You respond to clients with analytical sophistication (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- One Team - We have an open office environment, so you collaborate with fellow Product Specialists by finding out-of-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Scrappy - You regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change. You get excited about finding solutions to challenging problems.
- English bilingual capabilities for South East Asian languages (Thai, Korean, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Bahasa (Indo * Malay), etc.)
- Recent graduate with less than 3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instructing, research, or tutoring experience.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (MATLAB, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive private health insurance
- Semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $2800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- Catered lunches 3 days per week + snack kitchen, on office premises.
Please note, this position is based out of our APJ headquarters in Sydney, Australia. No remote opportunities are available. Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.