At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of America's top 100 companies rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
At Qualtrics, we are on the cutting edge of Experience Management; helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touchpoints and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company. If you are our next hire, you have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the desire to coach some of the world’s leading authorities and top minds. You likely have a scientific or research-heavy background such as psychology or economics. You will join a team of grads from places like University of New South Wales, University of Sydney, and University of Melbourne and you’re passionate about the opportunity to network and learn from incredible people.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our clients. You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing, consulting, and troubleshooting. While helping customers is your core focus, you can lead projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organization as a whole. Eventually, you will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
A Day in the Life
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow product specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Help company-build through innovations that transform our business, and its products, pushing it to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instruction, research, or tutoring experience.
- Second language ability (preferred: Japanese, Mandarin, or Thai)
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.