Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We are building the world’s first experience management platform designed to address the growing experience gap between market, customer, and employee expectations and what organizations actually deliver. 80% of CEO's believe they are delivering a superior experience but 8% of customers agree. This is what we call the "Experience Gap".
The Site Intercept engineering team builds and maintains a scalable system with billions of page views a week to bridge the experience gap in digital media. We enable our customers to make on-the-fly changes to their company’s websites and mobile apps to engage and listen to a targeted segment of users. We are looking for an experienced front end engineer who can enable our customers to effortlessly design beautiful and delighting user experiences.
What you do
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based solutions to solve complex business problems, using the latest front-end technologies
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve our front-end infrastructure, build UI components, and discover and troubleshoot issues
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their front-end technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience building customer facing web applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building fast responsive UI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Be highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Knowledge of distributed systems architectures based on SOA
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative
- Familiarity with web application build pipelines using WebPack, Gulp, Babel, Sass / LESS
- Experience building Android and iOS applications