With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth into 2017, the new Global Enablement team is the group tasked with ensuring the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce is continually improving and that the hundreds of new people we’ll hire into sales this year get up to speed as fast as possible.
To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of sales strategy, enablement, research, training, onboarding, and performance analysis and improvement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To accomplish our incredibly aggressive goals for 2017 and beyond, the team needs to add a dynamic Sales Training & Enablement leader.
The Expectation for Success
- Owner of global onboarding, learning and development for Qualtrics sales team
- Designs, implements, executes and iterates:
- Onboarding programs for new hires ranging in experience level and product lines
- Ongoing training programs for existing sales force and all support functions
- Leadership development program for seasoned leaders
- Emerging leadership training program for new managers
- Global excellence program assembling top performers from around the world
- Development and continual refinement of certification process for new hires
- Teams & Systems
- Development and continual refinement of existing rep certification
- Work with sales leadership to ensure appropriate level of sales certification
- Determine reps with “exempt status”
- Monitors performance levels across scores of KPI's for a dozen roles providing prescriptive ad hoc trainings around the globe
- Assessment, documentation and dissemination of best practices
- Works with Senior Sales leadership to continually improve all curricula
- Ensure global curricula is as uniform as possible but localized when necessary
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of all new hire live and online trainings.
- Responsible for overseeing tracking of all metrics of trainings (i.e. metrics, certification, course completion)
- Responsible for the overseeing and formulation of all procedures and logistics of on-boarding structures (i.e.scheduling trainings, communications, feedback, briefings, etc.)
- Responsible for team communication and coordination to ensure successful trainings from all areas (i.e. online courses, trainings, preparation for upcoming arrivals, etc)
- Primary goals are
- 1) increasing sales productivity
- 2) maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- 3) consistently improve biannual training feedback
- Primary goals for this role are
- 1) reducing new hire time to productivity
- 2) increasing global sales productivity
- 3) increasing percent of quota carriers attaining quota
- 4) maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- 5) consistently improve biannual training feedback
Player/ coach thriving on cross functional collaboration and equally capable of doing and leading
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
Deep knowledge of corporate training and professional development
Track record of design, implementation and adoption of world class training and development programs
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
A Day in the Life:
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. A day in the life is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.