At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
For the last 5 years we’ve been developing Odo, a platform that combines dynamic content, stream-based updates, a fully-fledged ticketing system, and customer data, to present a unified view of our customers and company. We're looking for someone who can help us build the platform that enables us to scale even faster. To continue scaling, we need to build smarter systems that let our employees focus on what’s important.
The Expectation for Success
We’re looking for a full-time SDE who loves coding at any level of the stack, has a scrappy attitude for getting things done, and loves working closely with our customers. We have opportunities for newly minted CS grads that are ready to learn from our senior engineers, as well as positions for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in CS and 2-8+ years of industry experience.
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when Qualtrics employees stop you to talk about how you’ve made their job easier. You’ll be scrappy, able to analyze a problem and quickly code a solution for it. Our team has a rare opportunity to try lots of new technologies, and you’ll look for ways to incorporate them to tackle problems. You’ll be excited to work at all levels of the stack, from the docker containers we deploy to the last details in the UI. And you’ll look forward to working with our customers, the employees of Qualtrics, as we scale the company across the globe.
A Day in the Life:
Our platform covers a lot of ground. On any given day you could be doing any of the following:
- Using your CS skills to build the systems that connect our employees around the world and help our company scale
- Developing for our mobile or web platform using a variety of languages: Node.js, Go, React Native, PHP, AngularJS. (Don’t worry if you don’t know them all right now! We’ve all learned new languages on this team)
- Working with our data as it moves through MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Solr, and determining how to deliver that data to our customers as fast as possible
- Using machine learning to predict support issues and client concerns
- Delighting our customers, whom we get to work with every single day
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
What differentiates us from other companies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we will be providing snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- Work life balance is extremely important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to our ping pong tables we have an open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success, part of compensation all of employees have company stocks