At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish and exceed our annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides.
Our One Team objective is to drive company growth through Client Success and Customer Obsession.
As a pre-IPO company, we've done the right things from the beginning to set the stage for a promising future that we control. We are at the start of our journey in EMEA and you could be a part of the amazing growth to follow.
Join us as we charge ahead!
Expectations for Success
- You have 10+ years of sales experience working in a dynamic environment
- You are a visionary with a track record of smashing through targets and goals for a period of 3 or more years
- A strong work ethic and grit are your middle names. You feel a sense of accomplishment and an energy rush when you bring new customers through the full sales cycle
- You have a proven and demonstrable success with territory planning, hunting, generating your own leads, cold calling, negotiating and closing deals
- You are passionate about educating potential clients on options or solutions that are applicable to their situation and helping them understand how the software can breathe new life into their organisation
- You have the agility to adapt, pivot and change your approach based on the needs of your business
- You bring together resources in your business that enable you to be successful sales professional
- BA/BS Degree or higher
A Day in the Life
- Transparency, Integrity and Quality are at the forefront of your approach to sales
- You will be establishing, leading, and growing the relationships between Qualtrics and potential customers
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to varying clients from across all business areas
- Crafting and delivering sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments comes naturally to you.
- You have in depth knowledge and can easily address product uses, benefits and advantages and are able to facilitate innovative technical follow-up to close a sale.
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc...)
- Develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns and partner on leads follow up from trade shows and campaigns
- In cooperation with the operations team you will actively participate in contract negotiations
- You are an ambassador for Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Have a unique understanding of the market in which Qualtrics operates to help you navigate through the landscape and actively contribute to win-based proposals and pricing
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it for your territory
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
Sales is in your DNA.
You want to be the owner of your success and build your own book of business in a meritocratic organisation where success is continuously rewarded.
You wish to work with smart, Fearless and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.