As a Program Architect, you will responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to our world-renowned clients. In this high-profile role, you’ll be the face of Qualtrics to multiple customers as you and your project teams deliver these technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and exceptional cross-functional experience. To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your solid business acumen, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the on-time delivery of custom solutions for our most important clients.
A Day in the Life
- Managing project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of world-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Leading a diverse, cross-functional project team and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your project teams and partners.
- Managing the client relationship over the course of the project, including all client communications with the clients’ Business owners and IT leaders
- Managing project scope, budget, and resource allocation to ensure a profitable, efficient project
- Leading internal coordination efforts and communication, including regular project updates to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team
- Co-developing end-to-end test plans with Quality Engineering and for user acceptance testing
- Successfully transitioning the client and project to Support and Client Success teams at the conclusion of the project
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7-15+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale, custom software solutions to clients
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience working with, communicating, and establishing credibility with internal and external (clients/partners) stakeholders, including both technical and non-technical senior leadership
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Demonstrated experience establishing relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.