At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps — the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
10,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback — more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees. We create software to help turn customers into fanatics, products into obsessions, employees into ambassadors, and brands into religions.
Our Engineering team is a group of deeply passionate engineers who are breaking new ground in cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every single day. We design products that make sophisticated research simple. Engineering focuses on these tenets; Platform-oriented, API First, Secure, One Product (Our customers shouldn’t have to learn two different ways of solving the same problem), and Quality (Our customers rely on our products to drive their businesses. Our software must work. If a feature is buggy, don’t release it (if it hasn’t been released yet), fix it or take it out.)
Quality Engineering Challenge
- Design test plans and test cases for mobile and web applications
- You convert manual tests cases into automated test cases.
- You develop and design test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for other STEs, SDETs, and SDEs to use.
- You ensure the product is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs integration vs end to end, API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and decreasing execution time.
- You define, implement, and analyze metrics to resolve test effectiveness and the overall quality of software.
- You research, share, recommend, and drive adoption of new technologies, standard methodologies, and trends.
- You help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems.
- You mentor and develop your other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years professional experience building test automation frameworks and tools from scratch.
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, and knowing when it's appropriate to use them (and when it's not).
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with SOA and distributed systems.
- Experience testing web services is a plus.
- Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred.
What Differentiates Qualtrics from Other Companies
- Work–life integration is deeply important to us - we have regular office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices’ design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Qualtrics continues amazing growth; from 2,300 to 8,000 employees by 2023 across the Globe.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)