At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Team
- You design and execute test plans and cases for our full stack web application.
- You convert manual tests cases into automated test cases.
- You develop and design test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for other STEs, SDETs, and SDEs to use.
- You ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time.
- You define, implement, and analyze metrics to resolve test effectiveness and the overall quality of software.
- You research, share, and recommend new technologies, standard methodologies, and trends.
- You help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems.
- You mentor and develop your other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years professional experience building test automation frameworks and tools from scratch.
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, and knowing when it's appropriate to use them (and when it's not).
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with SOA and distributed systems.
- Experience testing web services is a plus.
- Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred.