Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we are changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners.
The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
After a Qualtrics client purchases the XM Platform, some clients desire assistance in facilitating a market research project. This means more powerful insights for our users, additional data-driven business decisions, and a dramatic increase in Qualtrics revenue through cross- and up-sales.
More and more Qualtrics clients are responding to and finding success with our services offerings and this has caused significant, exciting growth requiring an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating an elite team of sales professionals.
The Research Services team is a group of highly driven and intelligent individuals. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of up to 9 experienced quota-carrying Account Executives selling into existing Qualtrics users
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and train a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Executing the ‘Qualtrics Way’ of rep development by Teaching, Showing, Observing, and Following Up
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Help your team internally navigate when working complex deals that involve multiple internal departments.
- Ensure your team’s success by supporting their efforts to maintain accurate records in our CRM of preference Salesforce.com.
- Proven winner who has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with either a complex product or services, in additional to a sophisticated sales process
- At least 3 years managing a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for experience within the market research space)
- Ability to travel (up to a few times per quarter)
- Successful history in accurately forecasting on the individual and team levels
- Proven record of rep performance management
- Record of enforcing best practices in pipeline management
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using the MEDDICCC sales process
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.