The Business Development Manager will play an important role in developing the Qualtrics eco-system in EMEA - being responsible for executing strategies to drive incremental revenue with and through a broad range of named partners across a region.
A Day in the Life
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives
- Maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Create repeatable value propositions with partners to meet specific industry/market needs
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
- Develop joint campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through partners
- Support partner recruitment and on-boarding activity
The Expectation for Success
- 6+ years successfully driving and managing partner business initiatives for SaaS vendor(s)
- Experience working with consulting partners (boutique and large system integrators)
- Credibility at executive level
- Demonstrated track record of driving incremental revenue and consistent attainment of quota
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- Pan-EMEA experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Determined, accountable and collaborative. In order to demonstrate these competencies individuals should be able to make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate drive and initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others, drive results and build relationships.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.