As a leading provider of B2B SAAS solutions to Fortune 1000 clients, Qualtrics is on a mission to help our clients provide a better experience for their prospects and customers. We believe that companies that focus on eXperience Management (XM) drive fundamentally superior business outcomes.
We are looking for a rockstar Head of Qualtrics Experiential Marketing to bringing digital and physical manifestations of Qualtrics’s brand to life in our marketing campaigns. This position is responsible for helping Qualtrics build stronger, more meaningfully curated experiences so that our commitment to high-quality, well-curated marketing journeys shines through. The team will build a clear campaign arc for each marketing window, and execute a cadence of physical events (our own and with partners/vendors) as well as digital experiential channels like webinars, podcasts, influencer programs, content programs etc.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and strategic, with a counterbalancing orientation towards results and outcomes. Given Qualtrics’s high standards for marketing experiences, the ideal candidate will also have pristine attention to detail, a strong active listening orientation to understand and crystallize shifting corporate priorities, and the ability to continuously prioritize this stream of work.
What you would do:
- Lead and drive the creation of the experiential marketing plan and portfolio for Qualtrics with strategies that raise brand awareness as well as drive prospect consideration and revenue pipeline
- Get to know our target audience deeply including their content and communication channel preferences in order to design deeply resonant marketing experiences
- Amplify the Qualtrics brand and XM product positioning, ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging
- Raise the bar for execution with the physical and digital experiential marketing teams and ensure that the brand standard and customer experience are never compromised in our campaign execution
- Work with a cross-functional group of stakeholders in product, growth teams, and channel marketing to develop an arc of marketing campaigns for each quarter, and an execution plan to deliver against agreed priorities and targets
- Develop specific program and project plans to execute prioritized marketing campaigns
- Grow mileage of high-quality physical events through effective follow-up marketing (either with digital/social amplification) and creation and curation of a content library with assets from those events
- Manage and develop a highly motivated team of experiential marketing leaders at all levels to serve as anchors for our digital and field programs
- Independently manage outside vendors and partners to create execution options for our programs
- Create a flywheel -- Build out a scalable event strategy engine to co-host various event formats; develop event kits/playbooks, standardized procedures and tracking for each event.
- Embody the brand at our events and engagement venues working closely with our executive team and other influencers
- Master's degree or 10+ years of experiential marketing experience/education required
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational institutions and brands
- 10-12+ years managing a strong experiential B2B marketing portfolio, ideally in the SAAS space
- 5+ years of proven experience successfully leading physical and digital events teams
- Strong brand marketing background with the ability to assess competing objectives and create campaign strategy and execution options to deliver on those options
- Proven ability to influence and make decisions in a fast-moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Must be a relationship builder capable of networking with multiple vendors and partners
- Deep knowledge of the marketing space and portfolio options applicable to high growth environments
- High-energy leader who brings the passion and ability to motivate cross-functional teams who engage with customers daily