At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Design and develop test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for STEs, SDET, and SDE to use
- Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time
- Define, implement, and analyze metrics to determine test effectiveness and the overall quality of software
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies, best practices, and trends
- Help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems
- Develop and mentoring other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years professional experience creating test automation frameworks and tools from scratch
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not)
- Basic knowledge about designing software systems
- Design and execute test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Convert manual tests cases into automated cases
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture and distributed systems. Experience testing webservices is a plus. Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Continuous Integration process
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Each team has freedom on choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to experiment and learn new, up and coming technologies
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, life insurance, MyBenefit, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity rather than being planned to fit in as many people as possible. It’s open and collaborative work space
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees