The Qualtrics Finance team is looking for that special someone to join our number crunching group and have a huge impact on the company’s compensation and benefits proficiency. We have aggressive financial growth happening right now and we need the right person to join our unstoppable force.
Qualtrics is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Executive who knows how to deliver right first time, has excellent customer service and makes payroll a trusted function across all EMEA locations within Qualtrics.
The Expectation For Success
Qualtrics is a radically transparent organisation and you will be expected to deliver whatever it takes. We are a meritocracy and hold ourselves accountable. You’ll know you’re doing a great job when all our staff have full understanding of their timely payrolls. You’ll be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to communicate both written and verbally. You can talk numbers, have experience of payroll in multiple countries and understand benefit schemes for employees.
A Day in the Life
We’re building a house while living in it! While tasks differ and change as different priorities emerge, some core responsibilities include
- Completing multiple payrolls and working with external Payroll Service Providers (PSPs) to ensure the timely processing of payroll across a number of sites
- Ensuring payroll procedures are compliant with internal regulations
- Posting and reconciliation of payroll related activities to the general ledger
- Responsible for the administration of the company’s benefits schemes
- Liaising with global Compensation & Benefits team to ensure local market competitiveness
- Build processes and set-up new country payroll in-line with international expansion
- Dealing with payroll related queries
- Main point of contact for internal and external auditors on all payroll related issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree – minimum 2.1
- IPASS or similar qualification desirable
- 3+ years payroll experience with a proven track record in exposure to EMEA payrolls would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll taxes
- Vendor management experience (Managing multiple PSPs across Europe)
- Customer experience – dealing with customers (employees, tax authorities, etc.) across multiple European locations.
- Self starter and organized individual who can work under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Proven record in implementing payroll procedures/processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a small team
- Workday, Netsuite experience is preferential but not essential
There is always something new happening at Qualtrics so if you’re looking for a fun and rewarding role and place to work, this position could be the one for you!
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.