Global Talent Brand Lead
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics story is compelling—a family-run research company grows into a Sequoia-backed unicorn at the heart of the booming Silicon Slopes tech scene. Telling this story more widely and consistently is imperative as we compete for top talent around the country and world.
To drive these storytelling efforts, we are searching for the company’s first-ever Talent Brand Lead, who will help bring our employer value propositions to life with engaging narratives and initiatives that highlight our people, culture, and product platform. Our Talent Brand Lead will have the opportunity to own everything related to core talent branding and strategy for one of the fastest-growing, cash flow positive SaaS companies on the planet, and to work directly with our Head of Talent and partnering closely with key stakeholders across the company (e.g., Creative, PR, Digital Marketing, etc).
The Expectation for Success
To succeed in this role, you will build and execute a long-term employment branding strategy that integrates multiple channels and ensures content is consistently engaging. You’ll help us showcase how our culture and growth opportunities set us apart from the competition, and get our messaging to the right candidate audience in ways that resonate with them. You’ll leverage both internal and external resources so that you aren’t alone in driving this effort, training the rest of the recruiting team and each employee to become brand champions for Qualtrics.
A Day in the Life
- You’ll establish a clear content strategy, creating and curating authentic, compelling content and messaging in whatever form that might take.
- You’ll create candidate communications, e-mail campaigns, job descriptions, web pages, internal documentation, and other content to enhance the candidate experience.
- You’ll help us kick off the first true Qualtrics Talent Demand Generation Machine; it will be yours to develop and own to ensure our success in the marketplace.
- You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders to identify, develop, track, and analyze relevant metrics that will help define our success as a recruiting team.
- You’ll help us research industry best practices, then deploy and adapt them to elevate Qualtrics’ talent brand.
- You’ll coach recruiters and hiring teams on the best strategies to effectively tell their stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.