Research Services Coordinator - Asia, Pacific, Japan
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the largest and highest producing contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics is looking for detail-oriented, quick-learning team players that can foster and maintain relationships with current clients, balance multiple complex projects at a time, and keep our clients coming back. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and a rockstar mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
As a Research Services Coordinator you create the link between clients, sales support, and project execution. Answering client emails, scoping out new projects to field, setting up technical integrations, and as needed taking ownership for execution of these projects are just a few reasons why this position is in such high demand.
Work hours are not necessarily 9-5 as Qualtrics team members take ownership of their clients’ projects and may need to monitor from and/or stay later if necessary to make sure Qualtrics delivers on its promises. Research Services Coordinators also work to manage client expectations in order to help ensure overall satisfaction since the goal is to exceed the expectations set.
A Day in the Life
: This mainly consists of working with clients to scope out new projects, answering client questions, and supporting customers as their projects progress. Coordinators also regularly interact with Qualtrics’s partners to determine pricing and bring them onboard as needed to assist in the project efforts.
: Along with scoping out new projects and providing updates to live projects, a Research Services Coordinator continues to take on new projects which involves a review of the survey(s), providing feedback to the customer regarding best practices, collaborating with the Sales Representative, and integrating the survey so that it can actively pass back any information needed between Qualtrics and its partners in order for the data collection to go smoothly. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a proactive thought process!
: In combination with the core duty of launching new projects and monitoring those live in field, our Research Services Coordinators also have the opportunity to work on side projects of their choosing that will help to make the team a better environment, as well as to help it run more efficiently.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customers’ success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Proven history of being a top performer in a previous company
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, fearless, and committed to success
- Shows grit and tenacity. See the bigger vision, but also be willing to dig into the details
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts
- Strong analytic aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with a dispersed team
- 1+ years of market research experience
- Experience working across various countries and markets in APAC region
- Experience managing third party suppliers to achieve business results
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions is a plus (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc)
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired. Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus
About the Team
The team is all about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun while we do it. Our company is relatively young in age but are far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life!