At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations be responsible for the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is looking for detailed, quick-learning teammate that can foster and maintain relationships with current clients, balance multiple complex projects at a time, and keep our clients coming back. If you're a university graduate and a strong performer mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
Expectations for Success
As a Research Services Coordinator, you are the link between clients, sales representatives, and project execution. Leading client expectations, scoping new projects and ensuring project efficiency are just a few reasons why this position is in such high demand.
Qualtrics team members take ownership of their clients’ projects and make sure Qualtrics delivers on its promises. Research Services Coordinators help ensure that we exceed client expectations in a way that is cost effective and efficient.
A Day in the Life
- Research Coordinators work with clients to scope out new projects, answering client questions, and supporting customers as their projects progress.
- Research Coordinators continuously pursue new projects which involve reviewing the project parameters to provide pricing to the client, a review project, providing feedback to the customer regarding standard methodologies, collaborating with the Sales Representative, and utilizing the latest Qualtrics tools and instruments to deliver a high-quality product.
- Some Research Coordinator projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a dedicated thought process.
- Research Coordinators also regularly interact with Qualtrics’s 3rd party partners to determine pricing and fit for client’s needs.
- Research Coordinators help projects run more expertly. This requires strong time management skills and ability to work on projects independently.
- Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is exciting. The Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for customers’ success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail and organization
- High standard of perfection, integrity, and role model behaviour
- Hard-worker, hungry for results,, and committed to success
- Demonstrates grit and tenacity
- Thrive working in a team environment
- Able to work effectively with teammates in remote offices
- Experience leading third party suppliers to achieve business results
- Familiarity with Technology based solutions is highly regarded (i.e Coupa, Salesforce, etc)
- 1+ years of market research experience
- Experience working across various countries and markets in APAC region
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired.
- Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus
About the Team
The team is all about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun while we do it. Our company is relatively young in age but are far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.